Recruiter - Dummy Position
Kusters Engineering has become the world’s leading manufacturer of custom-designed currency disintegration systems. We are taking a traditionally offline and hassle-ridden experience to seamless online one. The business software team is a horizontal to the different verticals under business – Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, After Sales Service and Charging Infrastructure. All of these teams have their respective customer facing and internal systems. Our goal is to create an elegant data and process framework that enables these teams to add maximum value to the customer in the most efficient way possible.
What will I be doing at Kusters?
– Contribute to the solution design and development for various software systems and sub-systems.
– Follow good development practices to ensure maintainability of software systems.
– Develop in-depth understanding of certain web/mobile/backend frameworks to achieve the above goals.
– Collaborate with designers ,sales and product teams to implement solutions required to make the user have a great experience in his/her interactions with Kusters.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
We do not consider a strict year range but typically we would be looking at 2-5 years demonstrated proficiency with product development for this role.
– Experience with micro-services architecture
– Experience with NodeJS. Familiarity with SailsJS would be a bonus
– Experience in REST API design
– Understanding of common design patterns as well as deployment architectures
– Ability to monitor and debug cross system issues
– Excellent communication & soft skills
What should I have graduated in?
B.E/B.Tech (Preferably Computer Science)