- AIR BAR - 2
- AIRBAR uses high power professional UVC Lamps used in air conditioning ducts to kill virus bacteria and fungus. The filter free design eliminates the necessity for periodic HEPA filter changes as in other Air Purifiers when they get choked due to dirt accumulation. Elevated installation on the wall also ensures dust does not enter into the equipment. So that the microbes kill efficiency is constant throughout it usage.
- The NABL certified kill rate of AIRBAR-1 is 75 percentage for a 10 cubic feet room in 30 mins.
- The NABL certified kill rate of AIRBAR-2 is 95 percentage for a 10 cubic feet room in 30 mins. Running the AIRBAR longer will ensures 100 percentage kill rate of all kinds of virus including Corona Virus bacteria and fungus.
- The salient feature of the AIRBAR is that the equipment is safe to use when the occupants are in the room as our patented technology contains the UVC radiation within the metal shield. There is no UVC radiation outside the equipment.
- AIRBAR is easy to install and can be installed within minutes like a photo frame.
Kusters Engineering India Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Syntech International, The Netherlands with their own registered office in Mumbai, India since 2001 and acts as a Regional Sales and Service hub. The philosophy of each and every “Kusters” systems and products is based on an optimal level of operational reliability, safety, an outstanding norm in security and environmental awareness. At “Kusters” we are always driven by customer excellence and customer delight. This passion of customer centric approach is visible in most of our product development due to it’s secure and cost effective solutions incorporating unique capabilities. All our products are designed for the highest degree of productivity, efficiency and hassle free performance. Our PAN India service set up ensures Unmatched and prompt after- sales service in the event of need with a central service call login facility. Mobile application for live feeds from site and live service status on the web application.