Digital Banking Kiosk-DBK
- A digital banking kiosk is a self-service terminal that provides customers with access to digital banking services. It is a physical device that typically includes a touchscreen interface and other interactive features
- such as a card reader keypad track ball / pad speakers camera bio-metric sensor bar code and document scanners and a printer.
- It is designed to provide customers with quick and easy access to banking services including account management bill payments money transfers and other financial transactions. Customers can use the kiosk to complete transactions without the need for assistance from a bank teller or customer service representative.
- They are increasingly popular in areas with high foot traffic such as shopping malls airports and train stations. They offer customers a convenient and efficient way to manage their financial / banking activities while on the go without having to visit a physical bank branch.
- It also offers other features such as displaying marketing messages promotional offers and information about the bank's products and services.
Kusters Engineering India Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Syntech International, The Netherlands with their own registered office in Mumbai, India since 2001 and acts as a Regional Sales and Service hub. The philosophy of each and every “Kusters” systems and products is based on an optimal level of operational reliability, safety, an outstanding norm in security and environmental awareness. At “Kusters” we are always driven by customer excellence and customer delight. This passion of customer centric approach is visible in most of our product development due to it’s secure and cost effective solutions incorporating unique capabilities. All our products are designed for the highest degree of productivity, efficiency and hassle free performance. Our PAN India service set up ensures Unmatched and prompt after- sales service in the event of need with a central service call login facility and mobile application for live feeds from site and live service status on the web application. One of the many new developments, led by our constant drive to excellence, is the new and compact version of the Banknote Authentication, Value counting & Denomination sorting Machine.