Cash Sorting Machine
- CS-1000 is a compact (1 + 1) Pocket Banknote Fitness Sorting & Authentication Machine
- CS-1000 is designed to perform the fitness sorting up to 3 levels as well as to authenticate the banknote
- It's features include various enhanced detection enabling it to detect virtually any suspected note its unique 3 fitness modes selectable with one single hotkey can perform fitness sorting at 3 levels thus providing more flexibility in the quality of notes sorted.
- It's unique clamshell design facilitates ease in cleaning and maintenance of the machine.
- Easy to upgrade, The CS-1000 is the ideal choice for banknote fitness sorting & authentication.
Kusters Engineering India Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Syntech International, The Netherlands with their own registered office in Mumbai, India since 2001 and acts as a Regional Sales and Service hub. The philosophy of each and every “Kusters” systems and products is based on an optimal level of operational reliability, safety, an outstanding norm in security and environmental awareness. At “Kusters” we are always driven by customer excellence and customer delight. This passion of customer centric approach is visible in most of our product development due to it’s secure and cost effective solutions incorporating unique capabilities. All our products are designed for the highest degree of productivity, efficiency and hassle free performance. Our PAN India service set up ensures Unmatched and prompt after- sales service in the event of need with a central service call login facility. Mobile application for live feeds from site and live service status on the web application . “Kusters” products and services sets a new standard and bench mark in Banking Automation Industry in terms of Safety, Security & Reliability. One of the many new developments, led by our constant drive to excellence, is the new and compact version of the Banknote Fitness Sorting & Authentication Machine.