Kusters Engineering wants you to feel welcome to visit our website to find information on our organisation and systems. We give high priority to the protection of the personal information you leave on this website. This legal notice provides you with further details on how we protect your privacy during visiting our website. Please read these terms carefully before using this site. The copyright with respect to this publication is owned by Kusters Engineering b.v. ("Kusters"). You are authorised to access and use the information contained in this publication subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The information contained in this publication may be viewed, copied, printed and distributed for noncommercial purposes and provided that the above copyright notice appears in all such copies. You may also use the information for the purposes of placing an order. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing contained shall be construed or interpreted as conferring in any way any licence or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Kusters or any third party.
2. The information is provided "as is" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Kusters hereby disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory, with regard thereto, including without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability, warranties of title, fitness and noninfringement. In no event shall Kusters be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, collateral or punitive damages including, without limitation, those resulting from any loss of data, loss of revenue or profits, or business interruption, arising out of or connected in any way with the use or inability to use of the information contained in this publication, whether based on warranty, contract, tort including negligence howsoever arising. Kusters hereby excludes any responsibility or liability for the content of any third party sites linked to from this website.
3. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notification.
4. In the event that any provision hereof is in violation of any applicable law or is otherwise invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions shall continue to be valid and binding without regard to the severed provision. Kusters reserves the right to review and adjust the provisions at this site by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the then prevailing provisions to which users are bound.
5. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of the Netherlands. Any disputes arising out of or in connection herewith shall be exclusively settled by the competent court of The Hague, the Netherlands.